Friday 10 April 2015

Is it that time already.....?

I find it difficult to believe that we're already a quarter of the way through the year!  At the time, January and February felt interminable, but now we're in April it feels as though they passed in a blur.

Spring has finally sprung, and the hedgerows and trees are starting to green up.  Magnolias are in their full showy glory and the lighter evenings are a positive boon.  

Easter has come and gone and another of the year's millstones milestones has arrived by post.....



Yes, it's time to roll up my sleeves, clear a space on my desk and immerse myself in the perdition that is 'doing the annual accounts' in preparation for submitting the business tax return.

I'm going to try a new approach to the despised task this year.  Instead of putting it off and engaging in endless displacement activity, I'm going to sneak up from behind and take it by suprise, grabbing it by the scruff of the neck and shaking it into submission.

Straight after I've had a cup of tea and a look out the window.  
No.... wait.  I forgot I've got a dentist appointment later.  I want to have a good run at it so I'd better wait till tomorrow.

Ah. Buggrit.  Tomorrow's Saturday.  Whoever heard of ANYONE doing their annual accounts on a weekend?  Sheesh.

Monday.  Yep, Monday's the day.  
Up early and right at 'em.  
No messing.  
No siree.......

(To be continued.......)

No comments: