Wednesday 19 March 2014

A random blog post......

I do like blogs.

Facebook is ok(ish) but I much prefer the range and scope of a well-written blog post on just about any subject under the sun.

I have around a dozen favourite blogs that I diligently seek out each week to see if they've been updated, and I tend to feel a bit miffed if they've not.  This is, of course extremely unfair of me, as I well know that life, the universe and everything gets in the way of even the most diligent blogger.   Plus I'm in no position to upbraid anyone about irregular blogging.

So. Anyway.

One of my favourites is called The Bloggess, and THIS is why I enjoy her blog so much.  You just can't beat a bit of mummified taxidermy to take your mind off the mundanity of life......

If you find yourself intrigued by the intricacies of weird taxidermy, I strongly suggest you do a search on The Bloggess site.... maybe start off with Juanita Weasel and see where you end up.  If you're anything like me, before you know it you'll be trawling Ebay for something similar to brighten your day.....




3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL That blog and post will give me nightmares! Love the humour of it! ;o))

Yes, FB has its irks and quirks and is not a replacement for blogs and the like. Though Twitter in my humble it utterly pointless! lol

Michelle xx

Sandra Morris said...

Have to agree on Twitter... what on earth is the point?
I'm definitely a blogger at heart...
Sx

rosanna said...

Totally agree with your point of view, FB is something I don't care for and Twitter is something which I simply cannot understand: what's the purpose of it?
How long before you leave for your camping holiday?
Rosanna