Friday 11 October 2013

October offers..........

Blimey, two blog posts in a row that aren't all about DIY, Small Dog, or what goes on in what passes for my brain.

But the title of this blog is 'Tales from a Toymaker' not 'Tales from DIY Hell', or 'Tales from the World of Small Dog', or 'Tales from Someone Who Should Really Keep Her Weird Thoughts To Herself'.  

So.

I thought I should mention that we have only a few of our October Kit of the Month packs left, to make a little Halloween Toy Witch, complete with teeny broomstick.


One of my talented customers has sent me a photo of her finished witch, along with a lovely Jumeau style doll which is also made using one of my kits.



In the run up to Christmas I'm going to be listing various miniature toys and dolls for auction on Ebay, the first of which ends this Sunday.....


So do keep checking back to see new Ebay listings, and if you decide to bid, Good Luck!

No comments: