Thursday 10 October 2013

Colour me happy......!

This month's issue of The Doll's House Magazine landed on the doormat this morning and I was delighted to turn to page 20 and see my first article as 'Guest Columnist' in glorious technicolour.

Or, to be more precise, glorious shades of blue, since the theme this month is 'Colour' and the focus of the article was the quest for the perfect shade of blue for my workroom.....


Predictably, Small Dog had managed to shoehorn herself into one of the pictures and but is being remarkably blasé about her stratospheric media profile.  Perhaps she think that this will contribute towards her ceaseless quest for Employee of the Month.

In other news, I've had a very productive week so far. As a result my lovely workroom has been a hive of activity and is currently cluttered with  a number of boards adorned with 'work in progress". 

There's one with a batch of illuminated toy theatres in various stages of completion.....

 Victorian Christmas Toy Theatre




Nativity Toy Theatre


 And another with some long overdue vintage china dolls awaiting their costumes....





And yet another with some new circus pullalong toys....

 
All of which, with luck and a following wind, will be up on the website shortly.

 

 

 
 

1 comment:

ginnysminis said...

absolutely deserved...wonderful news, have not yet got my copy so off I go to the shops tomorrow.....well done, can`t wait to read it xx and to small dog......you look gorgeous xx