Monday 11 March 2013

A winter's tale.....


Last week I could have sworn that winter was finally over and spring was on the cusp of springing.

So, this morning, when we woke to this......

 ..... it felt as though I had somehow slipped back in time to the depths of winter.  Since I took that photo it's been snowing steadily, mostly horizontally, driven by the strong wind.  Outside the office window I can barely see to the opposite side of the road, such is the swirling white-out.

Spring, suddenly, feels a very long way away.....

So today I shall be confined to the warmth of the workroom, continuing my batch of casting, interspersed with putting the final touches to my dealer's page for the online Mini Miniature Show, which opens its doors on Wednesday.

I'll post more details tomorrow, but over the duration of the show we're planning a few special events, one of which may, or may not, feature Small Dog in her role as Tower House Dolls Special Ambassador.

Predictably, she has enquired whether this requires her to pose beside a pyramid of Ferraro Rocher chocolates........

To which the answer is a resounding  NO!

No comments: