Thursday 7 February 2013

Work, work, work.....

It should come as no surprise to learn that I've been working morning to night.  There's nothing like a looming fair to jolt me into the realisation that I need to pull my finger out and make serious inroads into my various 'to do' lists.

Not only are we exhibiting at the Thame Fair on 23 Feb, we're also participating in the online Mini Miniature Show which runs from 13-18 March, and at which I'll also be offering a workshop session.

So time is most definitely of the essence.

Therefore my next two weekends will be working ones.  As will all the weekdays in between.  There is, as they say, no rest for the wicked.

Today I will be continuing work on some new Alice in Wonderland toy carts complete with tiny porcelain toys, so if you're one of the several people currently on my waiting list for one, take heart as I'm hoping they'll be ready by the beginning of next week.

The same goes for my Dodo Pullalong Toys, which I'll be starting this weekend with the intention of fulfilling outstanding orders plus a few for Thame.

However, even a cursory glance at my Thame to do list confirms that unless I discover the secret of time travel, and can manage to shoe-horn an extra couple of hours into each working day, I'm unlikely to be able to place a tick beside each item.

Speaking of which, I have been known to add unlisted completed tasks to my to do lists, purely for the satisfaction of ticking them off.

Sad or what.....?

No comments: