Sunday 13 January 2013

Trials and tribulations........

I never have very high expectations of New Years.  In my experience it's usually only a matter of time before things start going pear-shaped, and 2013 is already confirming my suspicions that a year ending in 13 is unlikely to be lucky.

I had a phone call from my daughter on Friday afternoon saying not to worry but she'd been admitted to hospital after collapsing with a horrendous headache, at work.  I think that the main concern was that she'd had a cerebral bleed, but thankfully a CT scan didn't find any evidence of one, or at least not one that would show up on a scan.  Similarly they couldn't see any aneurysm, another good sign.

So she's been kept in hospital under observation for the past two days, and is being discharged later today with strict instructions to rest up for a few days.

Having been ready to head off up north at a moment's notice I can now stand down as her partner is going to look after her until she's fit to go back to work.

However, the Healing Paw Dog has a special message for her, so if you're reading this......

 



   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish the best for health for your daughter. And a bit of strength and will for you ;)

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Jane..... :)

Sx

rosanna said...

Best wishes to your darling daughter and best wishes to you who must endure this.
Rosanna

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Rosanna....

Fingers crossed she'll soon be feeling better.

Sx