Monday 21 January 2013

Snow day......

Having had an impromptu snow day on Saturday, I succumbed to guilt yesterday and spent practically the whole day in the workroom, industriously preparing for the Thame Fair in less than 5 weeks time.

5 weeks.

Sounds reassuringly far away doesn't it?  Until you look at my hopelessly over ambitious perfectly achievable 'to do' list.  In my defence, I should point out that despite the madness and mayhem of the past week, I have managed to complete 2 china paint firings, prepare a new batch of toy doll kits AND made serious progress with La Mignonette, so it's not all bad.

However, the pressure is now on.  Moreso since I tentatively re-opened my order book last week and contacted customers who are on the waiting list to go on my waiting list.


No comments: