Monday 28 January 2013

Monday, Monday.....

And so it is Monday again already.  I increasingly get the feeling that there are significantly more Mondays than any other day of the week.

A quick calculation this morning reveals that I only have another three Mondays before Thame, so time is slipping away like a slippery thing.

However, the good news is, that now Small Dog is well on the way to recovery, I can at last concentrate on the task in hand, namely my hopelessly unrealistic completely achievable 'To Do' list(s).

So every day this week (including the weekend) and for the foreseeable future, I shall be up and at 'em bright and early each morning to spend at least 8 hours in the workroom, making serious inroads into my Thame prep.

Well that's the plan anyway........ what could possibly go wrong?


No comments: