Tuesday 8 January 2013

Minis4All Workshop......

I'm delighted to have been invited to run a class for the 2013 Minis4All Online Workshop Programme.

The session will run in May and full details are available on theMinis4All website HERE.  My class is limited to 10 students and I am accepting bookings on a first come first served basis now.

If you wish to book a place just send me an email to check on availability.  When I confirm your place you can then select your colour choice and I will send you preliminary information on what equipment you will need (a basic sewing kit).

The kit will contain everything you need to complete a little shabby chic toy doll in the Kate Greenaway style, in a choice of pastel colours.



Kits cost £25 (inclusive of worldwide shipping) and payment can be made by PayPal or £GBP cheque.  I will invoice students in April and kits will be sent out three weeks prior to the class. 

If you need further information please contact me directly and I'll do my best to help.


No comments: