Friday 14 December 2012

Zzzzzzz......

I've been burning the candle at both ends and the middle this week in a giddy whirl of social engagements, all of which were very enjoyable, although I'm thoroughly tuckered out now and in need of a rest.

Even Small Dog is feeling under par and has hardly strayed from her basket all day, although perhaps the horizontal driving wind and rain has something to do with that.  

I'm torn between snuggling down on the sofa in front of the fire and surrendering to daytime TV or gently pottering in the workroom on La Mignonette, which is currently scattered all over the desk awaiting further construction.

However the next pressing task on the list involves electrification and I'm not sure I feel up to any precision soldering......

TV it is then......

No comments: