Tuesday 16 October 2012

Selling my collection.....

As part of my seemingly endless downsizing exercise, I've decided to sell a sizeable proportion of my private miniature toy collection, amassed over the past 30 years.

Many of the items are by artisans long since retired or no longer trading.

I've made a start on listing them on the website HERE, but there are far too many to list all at once so I'll be adding them regularly, on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Well that's the plan anyway.

They range from the merely lovely to the absolutely fabulous and include heirloom pieces of unsurpassed miniature craftsmanship, such as this amazing tool bench complete with 50 meticulously detailed hand tools.




On a more whimsical note, there's Bruin the Bear, who once graced the ground floor of my toy shop and was a particular favourite of the proprietor, Mr Albert Lowther.





From my boxes of unfinished projects, comes this wonderfully distressed artist's table, filled with all manner of messy paraphernalia.....


Not to mention the first few of my collection of pewter miniatures by Hantel, Minnie Maria and Warwick Miniatures....





Many, many more still to come so keep checking back on the website......

 

No comments: