Friday 10 August 2012

Spot the deliberate mistake......

I feel as though I've inadvertently strayed into the Twilight Zone.  The one where time plays endlessly on a loop.

All this week I've been labouring under the misapprehension that the Online Show was taking place this weekend. 

I was absolutely, categorically, positively, unquestionably certain that today was 17th August and have planned my work schedule this week accordingly.

Only one kind soul has been considerate enough to point out that I'm a week ahead of myself (thank you Julie).  Perhaps others have noticed my mistake but were of the opinion that I'm either obviously daft as a brush or living in a parallel universe where today IS 17th August.

I'm genuinely dismayed and not a little perturbed.

I've mistook the odd date before, or had to really think what day it was, but I've never got a whole WEEK out of kilter.

Perhaps that's what I get for having 5 consecutive AFDs

I'm going to have a lie down in a darkened room.......

No comments: