Friday 17 August 2012

Mini Miniature Show......

After last week's debacle, I've checked and double checked that the online show is actually on this weekend.

Indeed it is, and it's now open to the public!

You can find our page HERE.



Or go to....

http://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com and find me under 'Dealers by Name M-Z' - Tower House Dolls ~ Diminutive Dolls & Tiny Toys, or 'Dealers by Scale - 1" and 1/2"

As an added bonus, for the duration of the show (Friday-Monday) we're offering a discount voucher.

In addition to the items on this page, as an added bonus, for the duration of the fair (August 17th - August 20th) we would like to offer a discount voucher which is redeemable against purchases from our website .

Tower House Dolls website ~ http://www.towerhousedolls.co.uk

To use your voucher, simply place an order on our website to the value of £20 or more and receive a 10% discount by using the following code: 


OnlineShowVoucher2012

This code (case sensitive, no spaces!) must be entered in the discount voucher box during checkout and the discount will then be automatically applied to your order. If you also wish to include any items from the online show page, (which have already been discounted), I will deduct the postage and amend your PayPal invoice so that you only pay one lot of shipping.

I'll be online off and on throughout the duration of the show to deal with enquiries and orders but bear in mind the time difference if you're not in the UK! 

Incidentally, there is still time to book a workshop kit as I will be scheduling the online sessions for a later date, to be held in my virtual classroom, which has full video and audio links.  Details of workshops can be found HERE.

Any questions, please contact me and I'll do my best to help. 

Have fun browsing the show tables..... I'm just off now to have a look myself.

No comments: