Monday 6 August 2012

A Mini Miniature Show......

Next weekend (17-20 August) sees the 4th Mini Miniature Show throw open its virtual doors to allow collectors to browse the creations of over 80 international miniature artisans.

I'll be putting the finishing touches to my own virtual table this week and can promise some very Special Offers so I do hope you'll find the time to drop by for a visit.

I'm also offering two workshop sessions, details of which can be found HERE.  I still have a few places left on each session and will be scheduling the online class at a time convenient to all the students, so it's not too late to order a workshop pack.

The show will go live on Friday and remain open over the weekend, closing early Tuesday morning.  I'll be online off and on throughout the show, although please bear in mind that I'm in the UK (GMT) so there may be a time delay in responding to enquiries and orders.

I look forward to 'meeting' many of you over the course of the weekend......

No comments: