Wednesday 25 January 2012

Microwigging........

I've been working on a new kit today, aimed at demystifying the process of wigging tiny microdolls.  As a result I am covered from head to toe in a fine layer of viscose. 

It's on my eyelashes, up my nose, in my mouth.....the fine filaments seems to get everywhere.

However I've managed to amass a tray full of a variety of different wigmaking sections, which will go into the kits, hopefully in time for Thame.

In other news, it's Burns Night tonight.  Sadly we won't be tucking into the traditional dinner of haggies, neeps and champit tatties, although I may well succumb to a wee dram of a very acceptable single malt before the night is out.


Meanwhile, Small Dog is doing a very good impression of a wee sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie, having been hunting up the garden, under the hedge and in the long grass, getting cold and wet in the process.  She is most upset that I won't allow her to use my lap as a heated towel.





 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that made me smile, mine upset today had to have her face washed, same thing she had been diggiung around under the bushes, bless them