Friday 7 January 2011

Is it Friday already.......?

Good grief this week has gone by so quickly.  It feels as though Monday was only 5 minutes ago!

However I have no anticipatory Friday frisson today as I will be working right through the weekend.  With just 40 days till the Thame fair and the inevitable  accompanying comprehensive 'to do' list to contend with, I'm determined to get at least some of my new toy ideas off the drawing board and into reality.

We heard yesterday that we won't be running a Sunday workshop on the day after the fair, which was disappointing for mere nanoseconds until I realised that at least now I won't have to do the prep for it and spend all day Sunday teaching.  Instead, after the fair on Saturday we can look forward to a lovely relaxing dinner followed by a restful night at the hotel.  Then a Sunday lie-in, full English breakfast and a leisurely drive home in the daylight.

Every cloud has a silver lining.......

1 comment:

Elga said...

Enjoy the working weekend, I am hoping for a quiet weekend so that I can work on my mini commissions, this week past in a whirl, filled with family visits and issues. Sigh....