Tuesday 4 May 2010

Self-flagellation.........

Having had an unreasonably Good Time over the weekend, I decided to make up for it today by doing full a 6 hour stint of my most hated task.

Soft cleaning.

*shudder*

This was interspersed with some time spent on the new website with PP, who is working wonders with an unfamiliar setup. It's still some way off from being ready to unveil but it is at least getting there.

Tomorrow I am planning to complete the soft cleaning *fingers crossed* then get the kiln loaded for a bisque firing. Which is excellent timing as tomorrow is forecast to be cold, grey and wet so the borrowed heat from the kiln will be doubly welcome.

If all goes well I'm also going to start to assemble my Victorian day nursery room box kit.

You remember?

The one I picked up at the Kensington Dollshouse Fair last May, and which has been languishing in kit form upstairs for the past year.

*sigh*

I might even be able to get the bare bones of it completed before I head up to London on 14th for this year's fair.

I won't be holding my breath though.......

In other news, the woods behind the house are carpeted with tens of thousands of bluebells and wood anemones, which are always cheering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandra... I think ALL cleaning is HARD!
WHAT is soft cleaning? I am such an ignoramus!

Love
Sue
X