Sunday 28 February 2010

The end is nigh..............

So today is the last day of February.

Which leaves just 28 days till the clocks change, with the hopeful promise of spring just around the corner.

Today is also the first day in over a week I've felt relatively normal which hopefully means I'm emerging from a self-inflicted period of overwork and stress.

Of course feeling 'relatively normal' is all relative.

I have a burgeoning crop of cold sores on my upper lip and if sleeping were an Olympic sport I'd be a multiple gold medal winner.

But the good news is we have no major deadlines looming over the coming few months so the heat is off workwise for the time being. Of course the ever-present ravening wolf has still to be kept from the door, but thanks to a combination of hard work and serendipity over the past three months, we do at least have a bit of breathing space.

Which in turn means that I can take some time out to work on my projects, which seem to be multiplying at an alarming rate. There are also a number of new toys and games on the drawing board which have been neglected, and which I'm keen to pick up and review. Not to mention some commissions which have come in recently, on which I'm looking forward to making a start.

So all in all, over the next month or two, I'm anticipating a period of recharging my creative batteries and getting on with stuff I really enjoy doing.

Woo and indeed, hoo!

2 comments:

Crafts From The Stash said...

Glad you hear you are feeling better Sandra but it still sounds like you are a tad run down.
Looking forward to seeing some new toys from you.
Debie xxxxx

julie campbell said...

woohoo indeed Sandra ! you lucky duck, I am green with envy LOL
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your creativity unleashed !
julie xxx