Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas has come early.........

The bargains just keep on coming this week...........

On Tuesday I won one of these kits on Ebay for £7.51. It used to be available from Dolls House Emporium but was discontinued earlier this year. It used to cost around £40. I have a brilliant idea for it which will be revealed in due course when I've done a bit of displacement activity, *ahem* sorry, research.

The lady who was selling it lives in Whitley Bay and wanted it to be picked up so that she didn't have to post it. However she very kindly checked out a price for postage (also a bargain!), I paid yesterday afternoon and it was delivered first thing this morning.

Excellent.

I'm going to have a play with it this afternoon........the roof construction in particular looks 'interesting'.*

Glossary

*interesting = common doll's house parlance which roughly translated means 'infuriatingly impossible'.

No comments: