Thursday 19 November 2009

Hmm.........

You know what they say.

The devil makes work for idle hands.

I've been messing about with my blog settings for the past 20 minutes, and for one awful, stomach-churning moment, I thought I'd inadvertently deleted the whole thing!

Thankfully that is not the case. Unless I'm back in the Twilight Zone and this is all happening in my imagination, and there has never been a blog to delete in the first place......

Anyway, I've done a bit of tidying up. Put up a new header. Swept out some of the cobwebs etc.

I'm going to stop messing about now though, otherwise something irrevocable will happen and I'll never forgive myself.

2 comments:

Crafts From The Stash said...

Displacement activity again Sandra LOL Hope you are feeling better now. Looking good.
Debie xxx

Sandra Morris said...

Debbie!!! Displacement activity!!?

How very dare you!!!!!!

I would prefer to call it 'essential maintenance'.