Tuesday 4 August 2009

Photo challenge........

I don't usually do these things but I'm between tasks at the moment and therefore up for a bit of displacement activity...........

I received this challenge from Mags at Mags-nificent Miniatures

Apparently I have to go to my photo files and pick file number 4 and then photo number 4, publish it here and explain a bit about it...

Now this sounds perfectly simple doesn't it? But I have no end of different collections of photo files so I've picked the one I've been using most recently, picked file number 4, photo number 4 et voila.



Over the past several weeks I've been working on a new wicker toy pram kit, which has necessitated the taking of hundreds of photos from which to select suitable images for the instructions, filed in a dozen or so different folders. It's just as well I didn't have to post photo 3 in file 3 as those are all fairly uninteresting (at least out of context) images of the wheel assemblies. Or photo 2 in file 2, which is stage 4 of the herringbone pattern weaving process. At least this one is of the finished item, which is a bonus.

Mind you, if I'd chosen any one of my multitude of other photo folder collections the likelihood is that photo 4 in file 4 would have been of Small Dog in yet another of her winning poses.

But as she is at risk of becoming seriously over-exposed media wise, perhaps it's all for the best.

Now the second part of my challenge is to pass it on to 4 other bloggers to see what they come up with.

So

Grace at TreeFeathers

Jean at Jean Day Miniatures

Erika at Miniatures by Erika

Rosanna at La Casa Rossa

Well, will you look at that........would you believe it's 4.40pm already. Just about time to down tools then.........

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely little pram Sandra..x

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Debbie, although it was probably #12 as I had to keep making adjustments to the kit instructions which then meant I had to do another, and another, and another.....

Crafts From The Stash said...

I do love that pram Sandra its lovely.
Debie xxx

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Debie. I've been making these wicker prams in various different designs for ages and have only recently decided to do them as kits.

We'll be launching 5 brand new wicker kits later this month which have been in the development stage for a while so it will be good to finally get them finished :-)

Mags Cassidy said...

How about small pram for small dog ?
Mags

Sandra Morris said...

Small Dog would undoubtably want something more contemporary... probably with 'go faster' stripes and flames over the wheel arches.

rosanna said...

Incredible. Any time I look at your work i gulp. Thank you for the challenge; I've fulfilled it.

JDayMinis said...

Beautiful wicker, love the design! Thank you so much for the challenge, I will try my best. Oh dear, the numbers make it sounds so easy but you haven't seen my files, LOL.

Mini Hugs, Jean