Sunday 21 June 2009

Displacement Sunday..........

And so my impromptu weekend of displacement activity continues. However thus far today I have been marginally more productive than I was yesterday.

Not in a cleaning the house, weeding the garden, cutting the lawn, tackling a kiln-load of soft cleaning, productive way.

No.

No by no nonny no.

Nothing quite so useful.

Instead, I have been creating a new blog, which I was intending to keep under wraps for a little while, but after discussing it with the co-author, we have decided to reveal it to a very select group of people.

You!

So if you wish to view the result of my displacement activity this morning..........


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Can't wait to read small dogs blog. I've added myself as a follower.. Your Barking Sandra..xx