Wednesday 1 April 2009

It'll all be fine........trust me

It has occurred to me that amongst my blog readers, there may be some members of Kent Miniaturists, for whom I'm teaching a club workshop on Saturday.

It has also occurred to me, that they may be thinking that they're going to turn up to workshop of shambolic proportions, given my propensity for eleventh hour prep and dallying with the displacement goblins.

So I just want to take this opportunity to reassure them that it will all be fine.

All being well, I will be dotting the i's and crossing the t's by close of play today, and my new and improved sample doll will then be photographed and posted.

PP has been tasked with taking my draft notes and crafting them into a wonderful set of instructions, complete with step-by-step photos.

Remember you saw it here first.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Their Watching You.. LOL So no displacement therapy for the rest of the week Sandra. Be gone Displacement Gremlins and Goblins..

Sandra Morris said...

Long day today Debbie but I have just finished the prep.
Only have to print out all the instructions etc.
I'll post the photos tomorrow...off for a glass of something chilled as a reward for my efforts.
As if I needed an excuse!

Mags Cassidy said...

I have given you an award today - please pop in and collect it.
Mags