Thursday 30 April 2009

Epilate, exfoliate, sandblast...........

In a spirit of bravado, I revealed in my last post that I would be exposing my legs in shorts and sandals over the course of the bank holiday weekend.

Having just re-assessed aforementioned appendages, I am now in two minds.

I should point out that my shorts are quite long. Below knee length. So not very short.

However my legs are.

Short.

So the effect of the two combined is, admittedly, comical.

In addition, they are also in urgent need of being deforested. I suppose I could plait the hairs in a boho styley, but the fact that my pins are not exactly gamine, would, I fear, detract from the overall effect.

So there's nothing else for it. I am going to have to go the whole nine yards and epilate (ouch), exfoliate (more ouch) and very possibly sandblast (eye-watering ouch) to achieve a smooth and glossy surface to properly reflect the sun for maximum glare.

Ditto feet, which have been concealed in socks and shoes/boots all winter, and bear an uncanny resemblance to those of Lon Chaney as the Wolf Man.

If I make a start now I might be done by morning..............

1 comment:

Mags Cassidy said...

bloomin'eck Sandra, put some polish on those toe nails!