Friday 27 February 2009

Loose ends...........

And so we reach the end of the dreariest month in the calendar, and I certainly won't be sorry to see it go.

However today did feel like a definite harbinger of spring, with mild sunshine and spring flowers popping up all over the place so perhaps we have turned a corner.

I've even attempted a bit of spring cleaning in the workroom, and for once you can actually see the surface of my side of the desk! Not only that, I've caught up with orders to go out, have organised a long overdue sale of dressed dolls, updated the Diminutive Dolls website and made some inroads into a bit of forward planning, which is also long overdue. So all in all a productive few days.

All I need to do now is hit the ground running for the start of the new month..........

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You have been a good girl Sandra, obviously you haven't been practising any displacement therapy. Well Done you...