Sunday 25 January 2009

Welcome....

Welcome to two new followers, Kat who I've known 'virtually' for many years and who makes the most fantastic miniature hats, and Kewpie from way down under in New Zealand.

Posts might be a bit thin on the ground for the forseeable future, as PP is still in hospital so I'm spending half my waking hours visiting. No prospect of her being discharged today so we're keeping our fingers crossed for tomorrow. There have been complications following the angiogram on Thursday and some difficultly in pinpointing the cause of some of the problems, so it's another round of tests and more time in hospital.

So, I've been rather preoccupied to say the least. Hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.............

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lets hope they find out what's going on fast. Best wishes to PP for a very speedy recovery..

rosanna said...

I don't know you nor PP but let me tell that I'll think of you. Having a loved one in hospital is an awfull experience ( I know it so well) but I hope it will be as quick as possible. Best wishes and hugs to you both.

Kewpie said...

Like Rosanna I share the same sentiments.