Wednesday 29 October 2008

My 15 minutes..............

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has commented or emailed to congratulate me on having my toy shop featured in the forthcoming issue of Dolls House Magazine.

After publication I will then have free rein to post loads of photos of the interior, which have, as some of you have pointed out, been sadly lacking.

Exciting stuff.

In other news, winter has arrived in East Sussex. We were warned to expect snow overnight last night, but thankfully, right down here on the coast, we escaped the worst of the sub-zero blast.

However small dog, who has minimal resistance to cold, has dug out her warmest winter jumper, which very aptly has a snowflake pattern. She has also been working on her Christmas list and I notice that she has added 'heetid kooshun'

Spelling is not one of her special talents but I get the message.

No comments: