Thursday 29 May 2008

Christmas in May...............

Was delighted to receive a letter in the post this morning inviting us to exhibit at the brand new Kensington Dollshouse Festival Christmas Fair on 6th December!

That's a whole 6 months away, but you know me and deadlines.

So, all those ideas for wonderful new toys and games now have very definite raison d'etre, not to mention a very definite deadline.

To help with the whole timing thing, I have installed a handy countdown timer on my laptop desktop. You might be interested to know that I have 191 days which an absolute ocean of time.
Still, take out at least 68 days for displacement activity, another 59 days for sourcing materials, research and development etc, say 23 days put aside for other unavoidable stuff, hospital appointments and the like....which leaves only 41 days for actual making. Yikes, that's that's less than 6 weeks!!!

I'd better get started then...........

No comments: