Sunday 6 April 2008

A Winter's Tale............

So it would appear that my assertion that spring has sprung was a tad premature. As I write this there is a veritable blizzard blowing outside so winter has returned with a vengeance.

It's hard to believe that on this day, just a year ago, we were sweltering in 70 degree heat on a campsite over the Easter weekend. I even got sunburn on my nose......in April! Today I'd be more likely to get frostbite, which is equally unattractive and has the added potential of my nose falling off.

Small dog was scheduled for her 'spring trim' today but is currently snuggled up under her duvet with a definite 'don't 'sturb me' stance to her ears, so she has been granted amnesty till the temperature rises.

Still, it's vairy purty outside, and getting whiter by the minute..........


Weather update........ an hour and two inches of snow later.

No comments: