Sunday 2 March 2008

Picking up wee-mails

Small dog is a very sociable character.

She has a number of doggy friends, who she sees regularly on camping trips, and an even larger circle of acquaintances, who she keeps in touch with by picking up their wee-mails on her walks.

However, she has lately become fascinated by my laptop screen.

I blame myself.

During a recent very severe bout of displacement activity I was idly browsing You Tube for videos of yorkshire terriers doing funny stuff.

As you do.

Irresistibly drawn to the sound of both my helpless laughter and the frantic barking of overacting yorkies, small dog spent a considerable time on my lap, staring at the screen, wagging her tail, and showing every indication of thoroughly enjoying the show.

So I suppose it should come as no surprise to find her earlier this evening, trying to make her own amusement.

No comments: