Thursday 14 February 2008

Exhibit A..........

Small dog has taken exceptional exception to certain remarks in my last post, concerning her need for abundant naps.

She feels that this is a gross misrepresentation of her daytime habits, and a slur......... nay, foul calumny on her hitherto unblemished character.

She has expressed her displeasure by sneaking into the workroom and making off with a piece of leather, which has subsequently been discovered halfway up the stairs.

I'm hopeful that I can cut out the most slimy bits, but the delicate tracery of small dog's teeth marks render a large part of the leather unusable.

No matter.

However, in the face of such a barrage of condemnation of my completely innocent comments, I feel that it is only fair to put the case for my defence, ie that small dog does indeed indulge in many, many periods of what can only be described as indiscriminate dog napping.

I therefore present Exhibit A



I rest my case m'lud.

No comments: