Thursday 20 December 2007

Deck the halls.........

tra la la la la, fa la la la............

Countdown to Christmas, and today I forced myself to endure the dreaded Tesco food shop. Wall to wall tinsel, screaming toddlers and high decibel Christmas hits, combined with the traditional scrum at the fresh turkey section.

I positively reeled when I finally managed to elbow my way to the front...... fresh turkeys at up to £53! Has the world gone mad?

Finally plumped for a lovely fresh duck crown at a mere fraction of the price of a turkey, so all is well with the world.

Toyshop? Progress? Ah, well *clearing of throat and shuffling of feet* yes.........

Well I did spend a lovely few hours this week sorting out all my boxes of little toys into categories for the shop and I am absolutely committed to stocking the shelves over the Christmas holidays.

Just a few niggly, naggly electrical problems to sort out first though.

All in good time.............

No comments: